Bring the Love - Ch. 57

Ok... I already read it five times, so why I want to read it more? They are toooo cute!!!!

Thanks a lot Matcha and Suika!🀩🀩🀩
This week has been soo good with so many chapters!!! Loving It 😍😍😍

Their relationship is so amazing. They always voice their feelings and even if misunderstandings arise, they quickly resolve them by communicating. Ugh, I love them so much πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

Oh my gosh. This was so cute and sweet. Man, they make it look so easy to talk about your feelings. If only people could be like this in real life, then even if there are lot of problems and misunderstandings they would be easily resolved, just like that.
This is so beautiful. So very very beautiful. I can't thank the author, translators and those who helped in the making and serialization of this manga enough. I really can't. I love this thing so much, I love their relationship, their story and I'm happy that I got a chance to read this. Much love. 😘😘

Also:
PUBLIC CERTIFICATION SUCCESS.
-DWL, I nearly died when I saw this.

I love the daggers they shoot from their eyes πŸ˜† I keep waiting for your translations! Thank you!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going to lie, when the first chapter came out so long ago, I almost gave it a pass since the art style was strange to me... I'm so glad I gave this series a chance... my dentist is too.🀣

Gotta love you they actually communicate with each other and how open it is. They still haven't shared much about their pasts with each other yet, especially the crossdressing, but they are getting better about sharing with each other. Was anyone else shocked at Roxy's enormous grip strength, he was crushing stone!

The meme at the end is so accurate ahahahah. They're so cute omg❀️ Thank you for the translation!

Ahhhh they're so cute! I love that their personalities have stayed true to their origins in the field, and that Leah's time as a knight isn't played down or watered down as the story goes on. Thank you for the translations!

Why is it so satisfying to see two awkward people being awkwardly sweet to each other? Because they become shy? Or because they're ridiculously sweet? Or because we want someone who we can be like them with? πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Waaahhh!!!! I’m dying here!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 thank you Matcha and your team for this chapter. Hoping for the best for the characters!

Users who are viewing this thread