Bring the Love - Ch. 59

can I JuST SAY, I really really love this work šŸ˜­
The plot, the characters, the development.
Iā€™ve read so many worksnwith god awful themes like r*pe and so many unnecessary angst... itā€™s sickening so reading this story has been such a therapeutic and wonderful thing šŸ„ŗ

Thank you so much for the release!!
Belated Happy Birthday!!!!

One couple is pure chaotic energy of two players
Another is the sweet shoujo kind of dokidoki romance

Omg, I love all couples in this manwha, they're so great and cute together šŸ˜Thanks a million for translate this!! ā¤

All couples in this story are best couple, but damn do I love my roxy and leah fix. Youā€™re a gift matcha

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you matcha šŸ¤— we're the same age šŸ˜‚ happy belated birthday

I actually like the Noah and Schultz's dynamic too! Can they communicate better? Sure but it makes for its own fair share of shenanigans and cute moments.

(But yeah, Leah and Roxant are definitely clear faves, so pure)

Thank you for the update! The next creds look lovely, and happy belated birthday!

What a lovely way to wake up on a cold and snowy Sunday morning, two new chapters of Bring the love! Thanks Matchamango, and Suika too! šŸ’•

well, at least noah got a good chapter. The previous ones are like fillers which is annoying.

Happy Belated Birthday, Matcha!

Honestly, it's fun watching Noah and Shultz, I personally know how hard it can be being honest with one's feelings haha.

Thanks for the double updates šŸ¤©šŸ¤© and happy belated birthday!

Belated Happy Birthday! And as always, thank you for these updates!

I'm falling in love more with all of their characters individually! Their relationships are diverse but you can see how they traverse through each conflict! šŸ˜

Noah and Schultz r moving forward, slowly but surely.

Happy belated b-day match thx for the double update

Happy birthday and thank you for the update. My friend passed away today and manga is keeping me distracted. He had just turned twenty as well. Please always be safe and donā€™t drive drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread