Bring the Love - Ch. 6

Okay so Noah is the sister but I'm still confused because it says run away brother wasnt Noah the one who ran away so shouldn't runaway daughter?

And I thought she cared that Noah ran away because she wanted her to take over the family how does that make sense when shes the youngest daughter.

@Starbright it's three siblings in total - Leah the eldest daughter, Noah the second daughter and then the third one, the youngest and only son, the runaway brother (can't remember his name)

We have Nora from “ A Stepmother's Märchen “

And we have Noah from “ Bring the Love “

They should swap their names.

Fed-Kun's army
I’d be as pissed as Leah too if I found out my younger sister was hiding in someone else’s house to have fun instead of coming straight home because our father straight up died.

i mean I know noah seems to know nothing about the letters breaking the news but still :/ everyone else knows about the death.

@Starbright Leah is angry because she hadn't heard of her brother and sister even when their father died. She's much more angry at Noah who returned but didn't drop by the house first instead went to a party. I would also be angry at my sibling if they went to somewhere and I kept sending them messages that don't get any answers and only appear while being happy-go-lucky after a tragedy has passed in the family.

@mootmar I would pretty much appreciate Leah beating some sense on her siblings. I want read the next part so bad

Bub

I'm a bit confused, is the person with the long black hair the run-away brother, or Leah's sister?

@Bub Right now it seems like there are at least 3 siblings. Noah is Leah's younger sister. There is still the run-away brother that we dont know much about.

HAH! NOAH, SHE GAAAYYYY! OOO BABY! IS! SHE! GAY! No inheriting the title for her cause she is so. Very. Gay. (Im gonna ignore that end question about her and her bro in arms bc it’s utterly overshadowed by her Locking Lips with and getting Straddled by a Lady.)

You are doing an amazing job and thank you for the regular updates <3

I was soooo looking forward to this chapter! Leah delivered mwhahaha
I wonder why did the letters sent to Noah get blocked? Or were they stolen? What happened? And that white-haired guy... does he have a thing for Noah?

Fed-Kun's army
yikes poor leah afljkdkljljjlk but i feel like more was going on there with noah than a clandestine meeting with her lover... hmmmmm

thank you for the update~!

Users who are viewing this thread