Bring the Love - Ch. 62

Please please please please continue to translate! It'll take so long for the official ones to catch up!

Dex-chan lover
RIP HORSE. Hopefully the other horse is pulling a Lassie and is fetching help.

Why y'all complaining about it being on tappytoon/netcomics, the author's actually getting money from this lol. Maybe zestkyos BL this is a spinoff of will get picked up if BTL does well...

Thank you so much for your great work MatchaMango 😙 and for your kind explaining 😉 I was just being a smartass last time

His horse is really awesome till it trots away, unless it went to get help. It would be hilarious if his horse went off and abducted the doctor lady!

Thank u so much matchamango, I feel so bad for the horses, but poor Roxant and Leah !

i came here for a good time why is this is thoroughly distressing

I think my coping mechanism for this chapter is that instead of being horrified by the events these two have to go through, my brain keeps wondering how Leah's leg didn't rip off. Was that horse made out of helium or??? XD

Banned
@Leomonade

I guess the author doesn't know that warhorses would be as heavy as half a ton to a ton in weight.
2000 lbs plus gravity, plus the speed they were traveling, her legs or foot would have been ripped off.

Ain’t no way I came all this way, 60+ chapters deep for this. Ain’t no way.

Oh no! Not allowed. Poor sweethearts.... it's going to be killer waiting for the next update after that cliffhanger of desperation

Users who are viewing this thread