Bring the Love

Idk why but I felt really bad for schlutz's older brother in the last panel ... I felt like he likes his brother despite everything and schlutz is just misunderstanding things

MatchaMango, just want to let you know I really enjoy this series and an update really makes my day. Thanks for making it possible to enjoy it as often as we do!

That said, though I’m sure many of us are excited for updates as they come, always work at your pace! :) (I didn’t @ them bc I didn’t want to send a notif)

Double-page supporter
That last panel in ch 36 is what makes the character building in this story great. A show don't tell moment that spoke volumes about the person we just disliked for most of chapter, it immediately, in my eyes, made him more understood as a person, and also allowed me to sympathize him instead of just disliking him.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to thanks MatchaMango for her hardwork. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS MASTERPIECE TO US 😭

Dex-chan lover
@LZF8ight

To answer your comment: to make it's easier to have conflict because culture and era background. If you're straight making Leah as head leader, you won't need Roxant, lmao.

Regardless of patriarchy or matriarchy, the system always bound to bring a problem. I was born in a country where both system exist (depends on your state and island).

Thank you for the chapter! I suspect we're all waiting for their children at this point. such a power couple

I feel so bad that I just found out about this gem now. Cant wait to see how much fluff would it be when both of them being honest with their feelings and with each others. Thank you for delivering this series Matchamango! Really appreciate your hard work 🙏

Double-page supporter
Ohh my freakin gosh why didn't I discover this gem any sooner aaaaaAAAAAAAAA

This is like the MOST well-executed Middle-ages European-inspired story I've ever read in this medium here, what with the political implications of marriage between nobles, common etiquettes, public decency and all those things written tastefully that gives you the idea that the author properly did his/her research. And most of all it DOESN'T have any of the god-forsaken REINCARNATION/ISEKAI/NOVEL/SWORDS NAD MAGIC/SAINTESS and whatnot. Thank good heavens.
Matchamango is awesome for bringing this here

MatchaMango thank you so much!!!!!! This series is clearly underrated. I wish more people knew about it.

THANKS AGAIN BRAH <3
OMG ROXXY AND LEAH MAN THEY PERFECT
I want to see their grandchildren too <3
ALSO ALSO ALSO
I wanna just see them be the most stupidly lovey dovey couple and punch the muller brat in the face lol

The best part of this comic is everything. The second best thing is MatchaMango's commentary.

The worst thing is

Matchamango thank you for translating!
Thank you for introducing this series, giving us consistent updates and quality scans Latinos,
I am also a huge fan of your comments at the end! They are hilarious and on point 😆

Also, Lucas, please go away if you’re going to be bullheaded. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Users who are viewing this thread