Bring the Love

Finally! Thank you so much Matchamango!!! Ive been waiting for this for a long time 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍

THANK YOU AND WELCOME BACK~~~~ This chapter had me dyingggggg they are so cute asjsa ejasds

!!!!!!internal screaming intensifies!!!!!!!!!
ohmygodddddddd (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Welcome back Matchaaa~!!! Doesn’t matter if updates are slow! Take your time!! We’re just happy you’re back and Bring The Love is updated again ❤️

Thank you for the update I hope everything is alright. We missed you and welcome you!

So happy to see you back! and thank you so much for your hard work and for your fun comments at the end of each chapter^^ it always makes me laugh XD Thank you giving us the possibility to read such a nice story! (this chapter's end was hot ^^ *fanning myself*) Love you! :D

Noah and Schultz!! 😍😍😍 thank you for your scanlation of this series! I love everything about it! Especially your comments 😆

these two communicate so well with each other that it breaks my heart in the sweetest of ways

on another note,
thanks again matchamango!!! 🥳

Can I just express how much I love the cover art? I love love loooove the gradient tone from purple to white — it’s definitely my favorite!

Dex-chan lover
matchamango be like: it'll be a lil slower than the last season

but then post new chapter 3 days later. awwwww THANKS A LOTTTT

Users who are viewing this thread