Bring the Love

A mediocre art (by Korean manhwa standards!!) and 9.3 rating, the story/characters must be amazing. Just what I was looking for!!

I've read upto ch16 and it's really boring and the comedy is bad, the characters are pretty shit so far and nothing's really happened, idk why this has such a high rating, does it get better? Honestly maybe I was expecting too much since this series has a score of 9.29 but from what I've read I'd give it a 5, it's just really boring, nothing is particularly bad but nothing is good either, the setting seemed interesting and thought it was going to have a sombre tone but it turned out to be a weird victorian comedy that I can't really enjoy. Other than the bland humour, the art is pretty terrible as well as the translation seems off at times, this isn't directly the manhwa's fault but it does hamper the reading experience.

As much as it hurts that
Anmut died, its also realistic, unlike other mangas

This is exceptionally good. One of the best love stories in any media I’ve encountered in a long time. The art is just okay but not distracting (though the clothes are very pretty) but the characters and plot are just wonderful. Also, it as a lot of LGBTQ characters who are not fetishized.

yoooo what the helll, I had to read these chapters twice because I suddenly couldn’t read properly what the heck brooooo. I know things have been really rosy but what the heckkk

@ash003
ngl wouldnt say its that realistic- if the horses reins got caught on her ankle it would literally rip her leg off cuz a horse is a good 900-1200 lbs.. that scene really made me groan LOL.

For new readers that from the first chapters don’t understand the webtoon has such high ratings: at the beginning it’s a pretty slow paced one ( also mostly focused on whether or not she’s gonna get married and to whom) which low key wasn’t the most entertaining until things picked up around chapter 15. But then onwards , the story and characters unfold so well that you forget the stagnancy of the first few chapters ( it’s probably one of the best romance webtoon out there) and the characters are also quite well rounded. The art might not be to every one’s liking but I like that it looks different cause as of late when it comes to romance mangas ( all characters seem to be drawn from the same artist) so I’ll gladly the breath of fresh art. So if you are in search for a good romance story, stick around you prolly won’t be disappointed. I myself had forgotten about the story, but then picked it up one day and now can’t wait for the chapters. Also Roxant and Leah make a wonderful pair !

@chimiere
I get what you mean. I didn’t really focus in that part because they do have superhuman strength lol but you’re right. Horses are massive and it’s hard enough hanging on by your fingers. Imagine her ankle dislocated lol

This is one of the best romance stories i have read so far. THAT LAST CHAPTER broke my heart and I love it. Characters are so well developed, amazing job, author!!!! 💜

Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Sooooo stressful I'm dying this is so good please let there be another chap soon I'm in tears over here.

Users who are viewing this thread