Bring the Love

When you said you were dropping the series my heart literally stopped🤧 Glad u didn't and thank you for your hard work

Had two heart attacks! One from the absolutely adorable couple and from matchamango’s note!

Matchamango, thank you so much for translating and bringing this series to international readers. These updates give me a break from the world, which sometimes I sorely need. You’re amazing! Thank you

OOMYGOD 😭❤️ Amazing season finale. Matchamango, truly grateful for the translations 🙏🏼 and happy that you decided not to drop this.

Thank you soo much, as always great work <3 I hope you will have a nice holiday, you deserve it greatly! :)

Thanks so much MatchaMango!!! Have a good vacation and I love the notes you put. They're fun and let's me see someone's perspective on things.

holy shit, my stomach fell out of my feet when you said you wanted to stop scanlating! i was FREAKING out, because i also love this manhua, but thanks for sticking with it! enjoy your break!!!

Mini heart attack my butt, I almost started a riot at my apartment complex...thank you for your hard work, enjoy your tim off 🥰

Omg im squealing so hard my roommate goes to check whats wrong with me 😂😂

Thank you for not dropping it, matchamango san! Have a nive holiday!

THANK U SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING WITH TRANSLATIONS 🥺💖😭 This is so freaking adorable

Thank you! It's refreshing to have such intelligent female leads. I love the feminist elements to this story.

First time I've ever commented on here, but I just wanted to thank the translator for not dropping this series. This has honestly been one of my favorites! I love the intelligent female lead and I love a male lead who lifts his female partner up rather than trying to compete with her. This couple is my new OTP.

Thank U matchmango have a nice break.
I was literally abt to punch D air but thank U for continuing translations💜

Oh my goodness, I am so glad I picked this up! It's an adorable story and already one of my favorites! I found it just today and I can't wait for the two weeks to be up so I can have more sweet moments! Thank you, matchmango for not dropping it!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread