Bring the Love

OMFGKAHSGSGSHJSJS!!!!!! HHNNGG I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH... THEY GIVE ME ALL THE BUTTERFLIES 🥺🥺😭😭😭💕💕 i’m so kilig, kilig na kilig huhu

Thank you so much for not dropping this!! And please take care💕

GAHHHHH WHY IS THIS SO GOOD AND omg she was right I thought she was gonna drop it then I just had to read the next sentence<33333 thank you!!!!

Holy shit this is so well written I'm disgusted by how much I love this story.

PLEASE NEVER DROP THIS ;-;

***Ahhhh Uhhhgg...more screeching noises***me rolling around overwhelmed by the CUTENESS!!!!! Thank you for translating and please continue with season 2 💕💕💕

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

OH
MY
LORDY

SHE JUST COMPLETELY STOLE MY HEART (or at least what was left of it...)
THIS PLOT MAN
I JUST-
I CAN'T
ROXXY/LEAH FOR LIFE I STAN

Fed-Kun's army
Someone give me CPR...I can't breath.. I am literally dying from laughter. Never again, I will judge a manga by its cover! When I first saw this I thought It would be a typical romance of a weak girl trying to save her family by marrying a guy but boy was I wrong. I want to slap my past self for putting off this manga. This is GOLD!

Wow, you are so great translate, typeset, and cleaning this manhwa alone! Because I know how difficult to translate manga alone. And you did great until now!
Btw, are you fluent in korean? Because it'll be hard if you didn't.
Anyway, I'm so amazed by you. So, I put it in a comment!
Keep your good working! And always cheer up!

P.s : Are you still in school? Just curious :)

Wow just a masterpiece I'm so in love with the story and can't wait for season 2 please don't take so long and thank you 💕🤧🤗😘👍

Uggghhhhhh that finale was so good. This series is soooo goooood. Take care, Matchaaaaaa, and thanks for translating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread