Bring the Love

I just don't understand why it has so few views 😭
It's so underrated, thank you for making us discover this webtoon Matcha! 😊

This Manhwa is definitely my top 4 most favorite manhwa/mangas ever! and i never say this lightly, but the way each of the characters have their own goals, character developments and stories are just beautiful to witness. And the way the author and the artists deal with social issue topics such as being gay and bisexual, the inner empowerment of women, the allies of empowered women, issues such as power/inheritance rights (like the inheritance issue which is the main big plot of the whole story), etc are just refreshing to see in a "shoujo" manhwa. Basically this just gives me a feeling of satisfaction and happiness with every chapter i read. 11/10 highly recommend.

I could also confirm that Roxant is kinda like some of the German guys (particularly more middle aged guys) that i've met. Stoic, strict, no nonsense, but you'd be surprised at how much empathy they have towards a certain topic, how much understanding they have, and how much logic they make and how progressive they are when they start speaking.

Overwhelming cuteness, I’m dying here. The maid’s Oh La La face had me rolling, so funny 😂. The sexi men are also slowly (so good) killing me. I just can’t get enough, 😫 Need next chapter now, please. The waiting hurts 😉

Contributor
...It's a pity that there's absolutely zero way to tell how good this is from the description and cover art. It's simply one of the most pleasant-to-read of romances I've ever read, in it's own quirky way.
I may just be extra-enthusiastic because it's full of nice people (although not all of them) and unexpectedly openly LGBTQ-friendly, which is a good one-two hit combo to get to my heart. It's decent enough writing, I guess, but more importantly it just makes me happy.

Like... Dear lord, I was expecting something generic with another marriage-of-convenience with a cold but possessive duke or some such. (I mean I suppose you could use almost roughly those words to describe this, but it would be both deceptive and a great injustice).

Thank you translation team for all your hard work! I love this manga and all the little comments. Given the nature of this series, all the little asides and jokes just add to the experience!!

Thank you for the translations!! This is a special manga - so warm, and thankfully avoiding many problematic tropes. Love it!

@teddyhunter - I agree! Would love to hear what are the other mangas in your top 4 haha
I'm always on the lookout for recommendations ^_^
One that I would recommend is the uber popular beware of the villainess

@sonalg LOL beware of the villainess is without a doubt in one of my top 4 😂 the fact that it often breaks the 4th wall and has a lot of meme-able moments are a super huge plus. My other recommendations would be Ebony and Emperor and the Female Knight.

Ebony is a really superb read and to see the main character's emotional growth is just *chef's kiss* although this manhwa (currently) focuses more on political strategy and power struggles, i also think that it doesn't really lack in the romance department (although that's not really at the fore-front of the story because there are a lot more important and pressing things in the story other than just lovey-dovey romance) because you can't help but ship the MC and the duke who is helping her come out of her shell while at the same time not overshadow or over take her own achievements, brilliance and inner strength. I just absolutely love to read this one. The imagery and the way the artist put in symbolisms in the manhwa are also just beautiful poetry in drawing form. I personally think this doesn't really get that much love or attention because of the lack of romance/romantic scenes. Which is such a shame, really.

Emperor and the female knight is also really fun to read just because of the fact that the MC just doesn't give a fuck about what others think about her or her decisions to join the army as a capable and strong female knight. I just love that someone finds out about her incredible talent and true capabilities and is willing to help her blossom into a smart strategists and leader of a troop. The romance is also funny to witness because of how clueless she is LMAO

Extra recommendation: The Monster Duchess and Contract princess. The familial dynamic just makes me shed tears of joy and the drama makes me wanna curse and punch the hell out of the villains lol

Honestly, I don’t know why the ratings went down. Maybe ppl are impatient for them to tie the knot 😂 but again, an amazing sorry so far and thanks for translating! ✨❤️

Users who are viewing this thread