Bring the Love

This is a lovely, refreshing take. The ML may be a little out of touch with his feelings and can't express himself well but it depicts a nice healthy relationship.

Oh, smart move! By having a spar, they'll make sure the rumours spread that both of them are highly skilled so stay the fuck away.

I freaking love MatchaMango lmao tysm for the translation, the comments are always so funny and I feel them so much ncksowodkfjndje they're so cute together I'm aching to see Leah and Roxant in action

I find Roxant's awkwardness and affections for Leah absolutely endearing. Ah, I can even understand why he hesitates and is unwilling to bind himself to her, as she is his bright light. Roxant, you complex character, I enjoy you so much.

i love how her badassness is being underplayed. they mentioned it countless of times but they are building it up.

Im so excited for the next chapter !
i hope kroemer doesnt refuse

I found this today and read the 45 chapters like it was my mission in life. I love this story. I love the FL and ML. I like the side characters. And Olive seriously needs a mini series to itself. I love a kick butt female and a cute fluffy animal. And hot men.

BIG UP MATCHAMANGO FOR PUTTING IN THAT WORKKKK, truly appreciated.

A moment, as the chapter 46 requires the ascension of my souls.

Dex-chan lover
つ ◕_◕ ༽つPRAISE CH 46༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BLESS MATCHAMANGO

These last few chapters, my damn heart and my stomach hurts from laughing. But seriously @MatchaMango are you okay? Has your soul returned? We love you and need more. Thank you for all these chapters! <3

Users who are viewing this thread