Bring the Love

Contributor
@Satsuki-san: Yeah, I totally agree that most of the historical bits aren't really important to this story. Or rather, even, they're so irrelevant that it conversely made me curious (like, half of what started me down the path was figuring out why we weren't ever calling the brothers "royalty" as one would expect in a more-generic "medieval-ish" setting. Which in turn made me curious how much the author did or didn't do their homework).

Hello Matcha!, thanks for share!, your are doing an awesome traslating job!, please could you bring some of the others works of Zestkyo, like the Slave Prince or Red, I think there is also a manwa named mad dog or something like that, thanks stay healty!

@teddyhunter I love ebony and monster duchess for the same reasons! I've been eyeing emperor and the female knight but...the cover wasn't appealing so I've never clicked into it haha. Will check it out because of the solid recommendation!

If you're on the lookout, I'd also recommend A Stepmother's Märchen - the art is absolutely beautiful. One of the most beautiful art + storytelling I've seen in this genre. Ebony actually had a very similar vibe to this, in my opinion! I think character development isn't a big focus here but the way that the protagonist deepens family bonds and creates a family for herself makes me shed tears haha

@sonalg yeah, you know the saying never judge a book by its cover? yup it's definitely one of those manhwas but LOL never thought we'd have very similar taste, as i do in fact have A Stepmother's Märchen in my to-read bookmark 😂 will for sure definitely read that when i have a lot of time

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that this healed me. lol

Translator seems to be enjoying this project, and perfectly sums up everyone's reaction every chapter. Love it

I literally got a mangadex account for this manhwa, and I would really just like to thank the scanlator bc matchamango is truly amazing. Ive been following their scans from day 1 and they are truly amazing, and matcha chose such an amazing story and I'm so glad they are able to bring it to us. This is literally the best manhwa I've ever read and I LOVE the comments at the end 😂Once again thanks so much Matchamango

Matchmango, i miss your chapters!!!!! i miss your little funny comment T_T I will be waiting!! ;)

Dex-chan lover
wait wait, did something happend to Matchamango? i didnt pay attention to what happend to the scans group. can someone tell me what happend ?

edited: wait, nvm, but still what happend to the 46 ch in the last comment ?

Thank god i binge read this one. It is sooo goood. Thanks match for the translationsss

@ispcizero3rd: I don't think anything happend. But i must confess, that i'm a bit worried, because we haven't heard anything from Matcha for a while now. So i hope Matcha is healthy and well.

Matchamango posted an update about being in a minor car accident. See her scanlator page for more info. Get well soon matchamango, we're all missing you! 💕💕💕

@Matchamango Take time to rest and heal up, Matcha! your health and wellbeing are always more important than translating works for free to upload to a bunch of random people though we do appreciate it very very much <3 Hope you get better!

Users who are viewing this thread