Bring the Love

I totally forgot if Leahโ€™s fear of ghosts was mention in earlier chapters, but I found that ending so cute. I hope the owner convince them enough to take one room ๐Ÿ˜

thank you Matcha for the translation!

Leah Badass Valkyrie afraid of ghost is super cute and hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

i reget not reading this earlier
ok, the art makes the characters hotter and prettier
๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—€๐—…๐—’ or old, i rlly hate people like that, ty. :mad:
ok, moving on. their chemistry is perfect, story is chef kiss and olive is such a badass
tysm translator(s) for this masterpiece,
i go re-read now

I'm usually very picky when it comes to webcomics-- there's just so much BS that I have to overlook to enjoy a story.

But I did not expect that Bring the Love would be so great! The characters are engaging and people actually TALK to each other and work their feelings out instead of falling into the drawn out misunderstanding tropes. It's mature, it's sensible, and it's loaded with enough fluff to keep you wanting for more updates.

TL;DR, please read this. You're missing out.

Ranked this a 10 because dang, I've actually reread this at least 5 times within the last month. Just waiting for updates.

But the fact that I CAN reread it so many times and still love the experience. Oof.

Bro what is with romance stories and black haired MLs?
Not hating, i just find it strange
Ngl im kinda diggin it

I just found this story and I am obsessed, thank you for the translations and your notes at the end crack me up every time lol ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

Users who are viewing this thread