Bring the Love

I read all this in one go. GOSH. This is such a great read! Progressive characters, wholesome, and they're all mature! They work out their communication issues, speak frankly, are honest, and have good relationships with each other. It's SUCH a refreshing read. AND it's entertaining. I've really enjoyed every chapter.

Aggregator gang
Whenever i read Roxant’s name i can’t help but sing ROXANNEEEEEEE from the police lmao but srsly this manhwa is just 👌👌👌👌👌👌

Thank you for translating, I'm so glad that I've just discovered this series! Keep at it!

In a weird way I m glad i found this today !
It made my day 10 times better.
Thank you for translating it and I hope you won't stop

Art is really wonky. I also frankly have a hard time swallowing this world the author created. It is progressive enough women can fight, no one minds homosexuality yet they can't Inheirit titles? Just feels off to me. I also don't like how there isnt much going on beyond talking about relationships. It is a country at war (because reasons) but everyone acts like teenagers with crushes instead of any sort of government leader. I love the ml but I couldn't get over these reasons.

Love this. I understand that the situation may not be realistic (politically), the focus is in relations, this type of interaction would suit in any settings. Is refreshing, with humor and shyness, is pure and funny. A light read that makes your heart whole. I like apocalyptic and realistic survival themes and situations, but, with the real world (and personal) problems, this is fresh air.

Please continue translating, I need this, what's you need to continue??
And thx so far

Thanks for the release! <3 Regarding the reason begind the ghost thing I agree; it really fits well with her character.

Aww she’s so cute! + it’s cool to see she has a REASONABLE weakness rather than something „stupid“. Props to ML for self control and reacting so adorable

THANKYOU FOR THE UPDATE ❤

THIS IS THE TIME THAT WE'RE WAITING FOR : ROMANTIC SCENE OF ROXANT AND LEAH HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread