Brown Sugar Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
I just now realized that there are quite a lot of degenerates in this outfit, including me

Lovely

The art looks so familiar but i can’t put my finger on it 🤨 Also, I’m fairly sure this is fan service but it’s kind wholesome for the most part!

@liszst look up sakiyo cake... very convinced they are the same person. alternatively part of the 'cake maker' group

EDIT: the keywords are not in regards to this site, as that particular portion of the MD database is far more incomplete.

@aister maybe maybe not who knows i might be really bad with boys or i might really good with boys i dont really know i only do it with girls so i will try it today and check if its byesexual or not

@themoobz use your nose sniff out the choco shota there you will find black market. Be careful what you sniff if its choco loli you will go to straight to prison cell police is using this trick to trick many black market customers.

You know the car rash proverb, like "It's such a bad crash you can't look away"? Yeah this is that, except I'm 100% not into shota and it's super awkward considering I'm gonna pretend I never found this now. Farewell degenerates

Dex-chan lover
@Simply_Fiction Shame you feel kinda grossed out that you like a shota manga. Everyone has exceptions of things they don't normally read but like. For example, I don't like any type of harems in any sorts such as it being reverse, mixed, same sex, etc. But! I do like shuffle and mystic messenger. I am willing to admit that is a couple of exceptions. Plus, the artist draws a lot of good moe content that is very wholesome. Then again, I am being biased since I've liked their art for a looooong time and adore the way they draw traps, lolis, and shotas.

Users who are viewing this thread