Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku

Group Leader
I'll try releasing this within the next week or so.

Also I'm looking for high quality raws, if anyone have it please let me know.

Fed-Kun's army
this is literaly disturbing i don't think the author is nowhere near the sane level.

especially the page 33, this guy should probably get arrested just for having that kind of thought in his head. just how the hell does this get serialised

Dex-chan lover
"What about the first one? The one adapted from?"
-Eonlars

Seem promising, waiting for the next chapter
Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@migh
Screenshot_2020_0511_223142.png

Dex-chan lover
@migh the fact that you looked at fictional dystopian authority clearly written to show how fucked up it would be if it was real and immediately thought "ah yes that makes sense" is worrying, but hey you're an internet stranger who thinks writers can't divorce themselves from the characters they wrote so really i shouldn't be surprised

Fed-Kun's army
@yarrayora wdym ? i didnt check anything, you are the one who sent me this, i never read any dystopian novel and never will so i get the fact that u like this edgy kid manga aimed at teens in existencial crisis but don't start any weird presemptions will u ?

i haven't even finish this chapter, i don't read that kind of nonsensical dogery.

anyway, yes writers can divorce from their characters but this author is clearly fucked up just by thinking of such lines, stop making stupid nonsensical excuses.
stop thinking u are superior or any luminary being, your phrasing is so condescending and autain its sad. all your words were spoken like a true elitist that u are.
this is always the same on this website its like a fucking political conversation, its completely useless and everyones thinks he is right.

btw i do know that such devices would be use badly and completely against freedom but having something to detect such criminal and insane thoughts wouldn't be so bad. i didnt even know what u meant by that the only knowledge i have about that is the screenshot u just sent me, so i don't know what would be the afterwards of that.

anyway i don't even wanna talk about it anymore, so don't ping me back.
have "fun" with that manga if u want

Users who are viewing this thread