Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku

This remind me of my favorite series called 'Dexter'. I watched all the completed 8 seasons. Can't wait for more chapters.

dude, I've read ahead and this is one of the most hardcore things I've ever seen HAHA
MC is an entire new level of mental

Great story so far.

Very dark, grotesque, and horrifying.

Thanks for sharing and translating.

Huhu please hope you can continue translating.

Cheers!

I kinda disliked those guys that raped 21 y.o. women. They have zero taste. If you are going to commit such a crime then why even bother with old hags when you can do the whole Enjo kōsai with schoolgirls? They deserve everything whats coming their way for being filthy normies!

The guy in the first chapter on the other hand... I think we could have become best friends if he existed IRL.

I also kind of like the detective. He tries to rationalize him doing cool stuff by justice, good deeds or whatever, but deep down he is not much different than the guy from 1st chapter.

Bruh... looks like this author doesn't know what is 'too much'. I mean I don't know what is 'too much' considering what that dude did but definitely didn't expect THAT method of killing. MC looks pretty stoked though.

At first, I was cringing bc he looks like those clowns who call themselves psychopath.
But I actually like the story now, the hell.
The MC is such a freak and I’m livin for it.

Users who are viewing this thread