Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku

I recommend reading this Manga, It has satisfied my Desires. Its ver fulfilling.

A satisfying kind of gore? The criminals make me irrationally angry with just how horrible they are, which makes it even more satisfying when the mc fucks them up. The art is good, but the author definitely doesn’t shy away from the more gory parts, do not watch if you have a queasy stomach.

Never thought I see a grown man kill a guy by shoving a giant cross in his ass, but this manga proves me wrong.

@Darroth you don't want to see watermark? Fuck off man, you read this for free. The watermark is a stamp to prevent someone stole the scanlations hard work.

You still dont want to see watermark after reading this? Then just read the raw and translate them yourself dumbo.

We should be grateful that someone is translating this series FOR FREE so we can read it FOR FREE. And being able to read the translator's work is not a right, it's a PRIVILEGE

thank your for translating, this is so good i love gore manga like these. gope you continue! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread