Bubbly Dialog

New manga from Hana to Yume, they always have interesting shoujo series
keep it up!

dzl

First chapter and we already get special agent Buck Rockgut ?

Dex-chan lover
If this is anything more than just an episodic manga with no development, this is going to be exceptionally good.

Dex-chan lover
this is pretty good at capturing the little and mundane things that end up attracting people to one another; the quotidian moments that become imbued with meaning.

Dex-chan lover
I bought the two tankoubons that are out of this just recently, and it's everything I hoped it would be. It's gloriously adorable. Look forward to it, y'all.

Aggregator gang
Oh yes, this is exactly the kind of thing I like to read! The male character's ability to jump to conclusions is fantastic. I like how the female lead isn't love obsessed and just treating him like a person. I hope to see penguins featured through out.

I can already see his confession being rejected with a line: "Sorry, I'm not into penguins and robots" ?

Dex-chan lover
This consider as Shoujo ? this atmosphere i usually see more in shounen/seinen slice of life romance though

Dex-chan lover
the age of fluff is here

edit: so taking a look at the raws and even going by the translated chapters we have here, I have to say this is a technical masterpiece
regardless of the liking towards the story tone of being mudane, it's impressive that the author can convey the whole feeling and tone of the series in a single page, the first one.
The moderate liking and casual approach of the girl and his more leaning heavy crush for her.
This author has talent, and it's impressive.

Reminds me of soremachi and kawai-sou

kyn

@havelmom Gotta agree with you there. There seems to be a perfect balance of the mundane of daily life and the main characters which bring the spice to the story. It is very well done, and creates the perfect atmosphere for an immersive slice of life series.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This is very "plain" and "boring".

Yet it is due to this that it is "unique" and "interesting".

You know something is wrong with the world when normal is hard to get.

I forgot to mention. I like it.

I just wanna leave this comment to briefly express how much I absolutely LOVE this series!!

Double-page supporter
Man, I wished this manga got scanlated more frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread