BUCCI GANG

Hiii, thank you so much for all the work you guys do. I really love your proyects :3

I’m part of a Spanish Scan called Whitelies Fansub and we were wondering If we could retranslate “Soundless Cosmos” into Spanish. Of course we will credit you If we get the permission.

Thank you for all of your works!!! I love all of your translations & your dedication

Double-page supporter
Can someone tell me what chapter the raws are currently at for A Stepmithers Fairytale?

Thank you for the time and effort and everything! i love you guys and i wish you to stay healthy and safee!

Group Leader
@tsukasa0325 Omg sorry I don’t check here very often since I don’t get notifications for the group comments. I only check my inbox for these things so I didn’t notice!! You can use our TL just make sure to get your own raws ^^ sorry for the late response any questions just @ me or DM me hahah

Bucci Gang are absolute vixens. I have been thoroughly seduced by their top tier work. I want to spoil each and every team member like I'm the emperor and they're my isekai reincarnated daughter. The only guiding light in my lonely and desolate world.

@bedis Hello! We use different fonts for different series and depending on if it's a speech bubble, narration etc. so you need to be more specific with which you're wondering about 😊

I just wanted to thank you for alle the hard work you all are doing.
A Stepmother's Märchen and Miss not so Sidekick are my absolute Favorites.
Thanks for working on it.

Thank you for translating the mystic messenger webtoon! I thought I would have to manually run everything through google translate but with this, I can read accurate translations

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Thank you so much for these translations! I read most of them.I was wondering when miss not so sidekick was going to update...?

Dex-chan lover
Keep pumpin out Crimson Karma! Much love keeper up!

Users who are viewing this thread