Buddy Go! - Vol. 9 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for starting to translate this! tbh I had given up and accepted that I would never see the end of it but now i dont have to!! Thanks for the translation!

Wow, I was literally thinking of this just the other day! Thank you so much for the translation (quality’s really nice too)! Now I can reread this without a looming sense of despair awaiting me at the end xD

Thank you so much for continuing this translation! Buddy Go! is also one of my favorite manga, and I'm really excited to see the translation continue. I wanted to try translating it myself when Shoujo Sense dropped off, so I bought all the volumes when I was in Japan a few years back, but while my English is great, the Japanese in those is still a bit beyond me and I learned from trying an easier series that I'm not cut out for cleaning and typesetting. Thank you so much for continuing this! It looks great, and I know from the books I have that we're in for a great time!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING IT UP! 😭🫶 Just like you I felt super sad when the previous scans dropped it :(. Do you need any help with typesetting or cleaning? I have experience in typesetting and can clean a bit. I would be willing to do anything for my favorite manga

Users who are viewing this thread