Bungo - Vol. 14 Ch. 128 - One-on-One

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I know that a highspeed fastball would rise but that trajectory 🤣 is that even possible

I read the raws, Bungo still doesn't get number 1 after this. Man.. the coach is bad. Bungo is fighting against Team A, while Eita against team B. Doesn't make sense.

Ishihama gotta be the ace after all this like, he’s literally playing against the best players of this team and he’s giving them a hard time Thanks for the chapters!!

Lol that fastball it's impossible for a pitch to actually rise with human abilities btw. Batters have a expected trajectory in their heads for fastballs depending on speed and high backspin means the balls drops less than expected making it seem as if it's rising.

Still hyped to see the pitch unveiled, lets go Bungo

So this was the pitch I saw in the raws because these past few chapters all didn't work in the raws, only worked when tournament started.

But seriously, that's a brutal pitch.

Noda keeps saying that He is Bungo's partner, is that why he hasn't pick a school to join because he's waiting for bungo's pick of school and they will enter together? I hope that's why.

Users who are viewing this thread