Bungo - Vol. 17 Ch. 166 - Speed Star

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, GTFO Noda, you're dragging the whole team down with your errors and shitty batting.

Dex-chan lover
Good choice. There's something wrong with Noda and it's either physical or mental. Pulling him out is better for the team. The only problem will be how Noda will handle this.

Good thing this one got update, I'm so hyped and excited because of Diamond no Ace Act Ii chapter 243, but still this is not enough to calm me down shit time to reread again diamond no ace. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

AS HE SHOULD! I'm starting to get annoyed at Yukio. Like, he spouted all that perfect partner thing then self-destructed by Bungo's pitch when in fact, that should've been motivated him instead. His 'perfect partner' is out there finally blowing up while he's about to cause damage instead. He needs to snap the heck out of it and this is the perfect way to do that.

Get yourself together, Yukio mate! Cant blame the lad for feeling that way (feeling inferior and useless) as we are only human but as it is because we are human that we are capable of change to move forward. Thanks for the awesome translation! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread