Bungou Stray Dogs Beast

Group Leader
@taikutsu18 it's originally an Alternate Universe light novel. and yes, it basically depicts an alternate timeline where Akutagawa joins the Detective Agency instead of the Port Mafia. it's not fanfic tho, cause it's written by the author of BSD

Thank for the translations notthegoose :)
Thought that it might not get pickup from english translator but guess i was wrong. Although the alternate universe feel weird and still haven't settle down in my brain yet :V

Group Leader
@koilove199x my pleasure!! although the translation was done solely by @dazaisthighs on twitter.
and yeah, the different art style and settings are a bit confusing

Group Leader
@nukodesu sadly i cant find the ch. 1 that i read so it might've been pulled down or something.

In any case, hopefully we'll upload our version next.

Rather generic setup, superpowered orphan out for revenge. But characters have distinctive personalities, not too cliched for the genre, and interactions so far are decent. Give it a try if you're a fan of dark superheros with decapitations.

Translation and cleaning are quite good, I should add, so perks to the team

Group Leader
@makinbaconpancakes hehehehe first off nice username
Second off, that's superb considering it's my first job. Thanks a lot

In case you didn't notice, this is a spinoff. In other words, you won't get the complete experience if you haven't read the original work (bungou stray dogs).

Group Leader
Hey! I noticed that the first chapter of the manga doesn't have a "scanslation" group. Can it be changed to "Yokohama-Drip"? I was actually the typesetter for this, and the translator and I would like credit (even if we didn't upload it ourselves here). You can find their Tumblr with other Bungou Stray Dogs translations here: https://yokohama-drip.tumblr.com/

Wait hold up I read the spoilers and Dazai omg this is so sad

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread