Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 107 - In the Closeted Room Part 4

Dex-chan lover
i think the most frustrating thing about fyodor vs dazai arc is that there ARE very smart tricks being played here but because of the back to back pacing and some NOT very smart tricks (frankly speaking suddenly introducing a character with a very useful ability in this arc and then immediately killing her off is eyeroll worthy, unless she's not actually dead but lol) instead of rising the audience's anticipation it just felt like nothing will come out of it. so, i'm glad we are finally out of the deadlock with sigma pointing his gun. UNLESS IT'S GONNA BE ANOTHER THING WHERE FYODOR OUTSMARTS DAZAI AND WE ARE GOING NOWHERE AFTER ALL

fyodor vs dazai be like 'hey i outsmarted you', 'no no no, i the one who outsmarted you', 'i knew it, thats why i outsmarted you when you want to outsmart me', 'hahaha i outsmarted you even before you try to outsmart me' ... and so on...

Hi if ya'll want to know the source it's from mangakakalot ^^

Dex-chan lover
i think the most frustrating thing about fyodor vs dazai arc is that there ARE very smart tricks being played here but because of the back to back pacing and some NOT very smart tricks (frankly speaking suddenly introducing a character with a very useful ability in this arc and then immediately killing her off is eyeroll worthy, unless she's not actually dead but lol) instead of rising the audience's anticipation it just felt like nothing will come out of it. so, i'm glad we are finally out of the deadlock with sigma pointing his gun. UNLESS IT'S GONNA BE ANOTHER THING WHERE FYODOR OUTSMARTS DAZAI AND WE ARE GOING NOWHERE AFTER ALL
Whose the person who was introduced and then killed off?

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!! These chapters are so damn shooooort!!!!

Dex-chan lover
But stiiiiilll
I understand, you would normally expect 26 pages minimum in each chapter for a monthly serialisation. So maybe the author or mangaka artist is going through some shit at the moment and thus the publication is stretching out what meagre content that has been produced so far to cover up for this disruption. For all the horror stories you hear about the manga industry, the top dogs get a surprising amount of leeway all things considered and since bungou has 4 series and an original feature film. Author Asagiri Kafka is certainly a top dog.

By the way, one thing that sets Bungou Stray Dogs apart from many other published manga is that story author is different from mangaka artist, which is normally a thing restricted light novel adaptations not original manga series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I understand, you would normally expect 26 pages minimum in each chapter for a monthly serialisation. So maybe the author or mangaka artist is going through some shit at the moment and thus the publication is stretching out what meagre content that has been produced so far to cover up for this disruption. For all the horror stories you hear about the manga industry, the top dogs get a surprising amount of leeway all things considered and since bungou has 4 series and an original feature film. Author Asagiri Kafka is certainly a top dog.

By the way, one thing that sets Bungou Stray Dogs apart from many other published manga is that story author is different from mangaka artist, which is normally a thing restricted light novel adaptations not original manga series.
That I do know. Many mangaka do the story and art by themselves, but there are those who just focus on one part while their partner does the other. Makes it slightly easier for the both of them

Fed-Kun's army
If next chapters are Fyodor backstory... or Atsushi trying to "save" Akutagawa or Chuuya and Dazai... any way this manga always makes me so stressed

Users who are viewing this thread