Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 109 - In the Small Room, Part 5

Dex-chan lover
this outsmarting between Dazai and Dosto have been going for so long, im glad something happened, i dont care much for Dazai but no way in hell the author is killing him

Fed-Kun's army
MOTHERFU-

SIGMA TF DID YOU SEE??!?! ALSO WHERE IS MY BOI RANPO WHERE DID HE GOOOO 😭

ps why tf does one order look like the prison realm from jjk hmmmmm

Fed-Kun's army
MOTHERFU-

SIGMA TF DID YOU SEE??!?! ALSO WHERE IS MY BOI RANPO WHERE DID HE GOOOO 😭

ps why tf does one order look like the prison realm from jjk hmmmmm
I thought it kinda looked like kishin from soul eater

Supporter
Did Dazai touch Chuuya's foot?
3cfQ962.jpg

Nuh uh.... With how the series seem to be afraid to kill characters (except Oda), nothing is going to happen to Dazai lol

Dex-chan lover
NO ASAGIRI WHAT THE FUCK DAZAI AND CHUUYA ARE DESTINED TO WHAT???? NO WAY THEYRE DEAD I CANT BELIEVE IT SEEMS LIKE THE END OF THE ARC IS COMING SOON Thanks for the chapter!
Dazai isn’t dead. Look at the manga panel more carefully and you’ll see that a) Dazai doesn’t have wound on his forehead and b) the second of two holes is to far to right.

Dex-chan lover
Did Dazai touch Chuuya's foot?

How did you insert the picture?

Anyway if you look top panel of page 24 you’ll see that while the bullet hole from the shot to his gut is directly behind him the bullet hole which should have killed him is like 4” to his right, also the wall behind isn’t painted red which leads me to believe that he wasn’t in fact shot in the head.

Dazai's gonna pull an "Oh no! Anyway,", with how many twists this manga's given us so far

Dex-chan lover
I used Snipping Tool (or Win + Shift + S in Windows 11) then uploaded to imgur.

Here is a little completion of Dazai being shot, you’ll notice how he has been hit in 4 places but there are only 3 bullet holes in the wall behind him. The first indisputable. Shot was to his left shoulder, then he is supposedly shot on the head and finally one once more time presumably to his gut. So why is his right shoulder grazed and bleeding because at no point in the sequence did he get shot on the shoulder?

Edit: a second conclusion is that Chuuya shot Dazai in rapidly in quick succession after being supposedly shooting Dazai in the head, chuuya power is gravity manipulation so it is possible for chuuya to have manipulated the bullets gravity in such a way that it lost all momentum the moment it pieced Dazai forehead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread