Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 117 - Understood

Dex-chan lover
So...Bram is now truly dead huh? 😭😭😭😭😭 Man, way to play with my emotions Asagiri-san. 😭 Making me believe he is alive again but put him to death. AGAIN. But at least, he gets a closure with Aya-chan. But Kunikida too?? 😭 Aya really loses the people that she cares about...😭 They disappear just like that... Still, now that the mantel has been passed down from Bram to Akutagawa...I can't wait they to develop a bond.

Fed-Kun's army
OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NONONONONO

Nine of cups was not lying when they said they were tearing up holy shit BRAMMMM but at least akutagawa's alive... Yay?????? Kunikida died and I refuse to believe he died before Fukuzawa like wtf

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation

Bram finally could rest in peace. He might be a formidable enemy, but he technically was forced to do so. He's also stay true to his word as Aya's knight till the end. Salutation to our fallen ally🫡

And the next part is the beginning of the showcase of Ame-no-gozen's strength. I find his self-introduction reminds me of Ibuki douji's in FGO Heian-kyo interestingly enough lol. Aside from space-time manipulation, i found interest in his ability to absorb those he killed...

I mean despite anything, detective agency still has a chance of winning: The page of "The Book". With that they could upturned the whole thing, as they've planned in the beginning. They might also be able to revive the dead that was absorbed by Ame-no-gozen. Problem is, iirc it was shown to be in fukuchi's hand. Now i just hope it hasn't been destroyed. Things turned into chaos since several chapters ago, so i wouldn't mind even more plottwist. That's all from me ig, see ya guys next chapter👋

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread