Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 119 - Thusly Spill Into the Harbor of Sorrow

We are barely scratching the surface of what Fyodor’s actual plan/goal is and it’s a bit frustrating…anyways we are getting closer to where the anime left off on and that’s exciting !! Hopefully everything will unfold beautifully and not rushed in one chapter or barely explained.

On a side note Fyodor looked as elegant and beautiful as always. Same as akutagawa !!

I’m exicted to learn more about the book and its ability and how that really ties to atsushi. We know of other universes such as BEAST and they were created by the book but I want to know how that connects with current events and how atsushi being the “bookmark” affects that.

O..ohhh~ our prince is here but he seems to not remember Atsushi? '-') whyyy???

Okay but the Atsushi being the "bookmark" seems really interesting. A bookmark is supposed to show you where you last opened a book, not locate the book itself. If Atsushi's ability is supposed to help locate book it would make more sense if it was a "bookshelf" or a "reader" or something like that. I guess those just doesn't roll of the tongue as well as bookmark.

Also, I'm not good at speculation but it would be interesting if the book has already been used prior to finally finding it.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay but the Atsushi being the "bookmark" seems really interesting. A bookmark is supposed to show you where you last opened a book, not locate the book itself. If Atsushi's ability is supposed to help locate book it would make more sense if it was a "bookshelf" or a "reader" or something like that. I guess those just doesn't roll of the tongue as well as bookmark.

Also, I'm not good at speculation but it would be interesting if the book has already been used prior to finally finding it.
But what a bookmark DOES do its locate a page. which uh. would i guess locate this universe as a page within the book that would probably be every universe of bsd?
he says origin so that could also be the concept of bsd, not just this universe by itself. from earlier comments i assume beast is also in this book so atsushi could be a bookmark for this page instead of the book itself

Double-page supporter
Atsushi is happy because someone ELSE is here to do the job that was supposed to be his... Long time fact, but why is he the MC again? Why every time a character saves the day while he is crying, shouting or begging? Just give me Ranpo-san already 😒

So much dropped in this chapter Akutagawa is back but doesn’t remember Atsushi, Atsushi being the book’s bookmark and Fyodor seems to idolise this bookmark I’m gonna need a but to process this lmao
O..ohhh~ our prince is here but he seems to not remember Atsushi? '-') whyyy???i
i think this akutagawa is from an alternate universe created by the book, like beast

Atsushi is happy because someone ELSE is here to do the job that was supposed to be his... Long time fact, but why is he the MC again? Why every time a character saves the day while he is crying, shouting or begging? Just give me Ranpo-san already 😒
I asked that exact same question reading this chapter. They finally acknowledged again that he's special, but are still dragging out revealing the full context??
So many characters in BSD are underutilized and it's a bad sign when one of those characters is the protagonist.😭

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread