Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 90 - Hero War, Gang War, Final Part

it's now time for that character to appear...
But seriously, how op is fukuchi? send information to the past, send the sword to the future, what kind of deus ex-machina is needed to stop him?

Literally skipped everything Fukuchi was saying. I find him such a boring villain and hope someone kills him soon too.

Dex-chan lover
Dang Fukuchi is so op, I wonder what plan Dazai can come up with to counter all the bad things that are happening?

Dex-chan lover
IMO maybe give Fukuchi and his vampire army a chance. How much worse can it be than what we have currently?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
@jellofuzz eeh really. I think his motive as villian is good.
With such op power, isn't normal to aim justice as high as what he aspire right now? He simply didn't wish for any war to continue, war that gives birth to injustice and inequality that made him suffer...

Dex-chan lover
yeah gotta second how tedious this villain has become. Just a constant series of "ah ha! you thought he was dead but he is actually invincible in one more way now!" It feels like it's just going to end with somebody getting the page and just making it so he never existed or something underwhelming like that.

Also if his goal was to capture the armies with vampire bullshit, what was the point of targeting the detective agency? He was worried they'd stop him? Apparently this vampire infiltration had been happening for some time now and they had no counter or any evident awareness for that, and it would've been even easier to turn magneto over there if he weren't already suspicious of him.

Fed-Kun's army
Really hoping this manga gets adapted to anime season 4, don't you?

I think this is the best arc and it will be really good in the anime.

Dex-chan lover
fukichi is op if only he doesn't have that time warping sword he might already be defeated

and he still has that cheat sword.. this old man istg;; I guess the only way to fix everything is to bring bram stoker to dazai so that he could nullify it, we quite possibly need chuuya for that andd maybe nikolai could cooperate? He's going against Fyodor right?

Reading Fukuchi & DOA's motive is really understandable. We've seen corrupted politicians throughout the series (like Tom Buchanan used the Eyes of God to kill someone & altered the system to cover his crime; Tonan with other government officials arranged a secret meeting to bring down ADA; etc.). Even the government is still developing new weapons/projects (Hunting Dogs, (55 Minutes spoilers)
Shell made out of Ability Singularities that Europe developed
,(STORM BRINGER spoilers)
made a clone of Chuuya to create a man-made ability user as their weapon
) because, for them, the Great War is still not over. Someone said that there are upcoming conflicts that will show up due to unresolved injustice. It's similar to World War II is a continuation of the first war.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I won't lie, it's so tiring to constantly see that "Oh you thought you killed me? Well I have these OP powers that tells me what to do and I can kill you like that" Like.. we know already = = I stopped being interested in him too since it's the same formula and we know how it ends.. I just want to freaking see what the Detective Agency is doing!!
But anyways, We finally see Agatha Christie's official appearance and doing something! We've seen her but we haven't seen what she's done so I can't wait to see what she'll do!

Users who are viewing this thread