Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 90 - Hero War, Gang War, Final Part

No one dies in this arc... They only turns into a vampire lol
Still waiting for Dazai's plan tho

No one dies in this arc... They only turns into a vampire lol
Still waiting for Dazai's plan tho

Fukuchi's ability is straight-up bullshit. I've seen overpowered characters both MC, side character, and antagonist.

You mean to tell me this man somehow predicted Tachi would stand in that spot in the exact time needed so the past Fukuchi would somehow perfectly time stabbing that spot in the future without knowing Tachi would stand there at that time?

Thanks for translating the chapter ❤️❤️❤️ Now let's all get together to kill Fukuchi 😔🙏🏻

Last time I said it was the Risotto/Diavolo fight all over again. I changed my mind. That fight managed to be interesting. The enemy has similar abilities (in the sense that it affects the style of the fight in a similar way), yet here it's just him becoming more and more OP and winning effortlessly, while that had suspense and was very well made. At this point the enemy can't possibly lose, unless the author pulls out some bullshit to make him lose.

It's a little less than a month till April Fools, maybe it's not too late for this vampire stuff to turn out to be a big, drawn out joke...
It felt sudden and like taken from a completely different manga back when it first happened and it still does. I'm tired of this ridiculously overpowered old guy, at this point I don't care what improbable bs Dazai pulls to end this as long as the story gets back on track and the usual cast returns.

Hahhhhh, im still confused about the timeline, like where yosano in war, they seem using World war 2 tech like Panthers, Tigers, HE-111, or Kar98Ks, and after that 14-15 years later, the world already have Apaches, Abrams, Modern Cars, and guns

@Skylarz1801 You can check the timeline below to know the events of this series.
https://bungostraydogs.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline
Regarding the Great War, that's because it probably referenced World War II ((STORM BRINGER spoilers)
like both Japan & Germany were allies in researching on Ability Singularity
) & it forcefully stopped by (55 Minutes spoilers)
the Seven Traitors who kidnapped, persuaded, threatened or brainwashed the politicians or other important figures
. All the fights we've seen so far due to that war.

As I've said before, the Great War isn't over & future conflicts will either become the next focus or the conclusion. You can read the post I've found below to understand what I've had been explaining.
https://along-came-atsushi.tumblr.c...o-we-have-the-shell-and-one-order-for-ability

Damn... The author has used this method of "You cant defeat me 'cause I'm earlier 'doing this doing that' than you" over and over again. No matter what twist may happen later, I'm not surprised anymore 'cause that what this manga all about--build up, plot twist, climax, plot twist, repeat.

The only guy left to defeat this old man is my boy Chuuya. Where is he? (If Odasaku is still alive, he might actually be able to take on this cheater as well.)

Users who are viewing this thread