Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.5

Thanks for the translation!! For me, I hope you can continue the raws instead of waiting for the volume in which we didn't know when will it be out. T.T The quality for the site raws are tolerable so I think it's fine. 😀

Group Leader
In the end, we decided to wait for the release of the 3rd volume to continue with the rest of the chapters. I hope you don't mind the wait.

Theres a Japanese platform that someone linked me on reddit that has high quality raws (high quality in my opinion but I also have 0 knowledge). Not sure if its the official site or not but https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000082/

Group Leader
@mimi1888 I know. That's the platform where the chapters are uploaded by the mangaka, but I want better quality than that. Trust me, when you go through so much editing and cleaning as we do, the originals don't look that good anymore. Internet quality is not really good.

Double-page supporter
This chapter really shows how much it collides with the anime. Unless it took place afterwards which even then I have a hard time believing, scenes like this should make this movie non-canon to the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread