Bungou Stray Dogs - Vol. 20 Ch. 87 - Hero VS. Criminal, Part 4

at some point this is very op, but if they can dodge the attack from the future and catch the katana then disarm it, it's possible to win

How many times they have to get their arms/legs/head gets cut??!
You've got to give them a vacation after this fight!

I'll be honest, that sword is just so dumb. I have way less interest in this fight now, because any solution they come up with to win is going to be just as BS as the sword itself.

Bruuh he's got the Sword of Actuation from Berserk x 100
Also, I wonder if Akutagawa was telling the truth about his "lung disease" or if it was just a lie he told to set the plan into motion...?

Also, It's been a few chapters since Ranpo did something, I'll be he's planning to Yoink the sword and bring it into the book with him, somehow.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter translator-san
It's not like kamui is unbeatable. He's still a human after all, so i suppose an assasination that kill him quick enough to the point he doesn't even notice he's attacked, is able to defeat him. Like...blow up his head using anti-material sniper rifle from dead angle?
And also, after he cut black tiger claw, kamui immediately rush to slash akutagawa. Does it mean there's a cooldown for time-type attack?🤔
Once again, thanks for the hardwork

that ability is fucking cheat omfg.

though villains that are so strong that the reader (cough, me) starts to doubt protagonist plot armor powers are pretty refreshing. a lot of mangas I've read just feel kinda boring eventually bc you always know the mc will win somehow.

at the same time I hope akutagawa doesn't die.

Double-page supporter
At this point, I'm just begging to somehow let them escape T_T Regroup and let the whole damn mafia and agency fight him! This is just too cruel to read!

Goddamnit that sword is so fucking op but like quick question how long is this fight like in bsd time? No scratch that weren't they on a ship going from standard island to yokohama? Than if so shouldn't atleast somebody be waiting at the docks in yokohama and would have clearly noticed the ship getting cut in fucking half and got back-up or something?

Users who are viewing this thread