Bungou Stray Dogs - Vol. 20 Ch. 87 - Hero VS. Criminal, Part 4

bruh how long has this fight been going on it feels like years just call out his mom or something

Heck is wrong with that old guy? And so unfair having that sword and all. Can't he just die or someone else to save Atsushi and Akutagawa?😭

Oh dear I'm just gonna pretend that this chapter isn't real. Please let higuchi show up and have a secret ability that can save them :,,) Lowkey I'm pissed at dazai for being so manipulative, like akutagawa is possibly gonna die even sooner than expected because he wanted to prove himself to dazai and be acknowledged. Like bro stop vibing in prison while ur friends are getting hurt

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit man this latest chapter sent literal chills down my spine. Kamui's ability is already broken then they give him a fucking weapon that's super fucking OP! For them to win I'll bet that Dazai has to have something to pull up from his ass like saying it's the same type of stand as Star Platinum

Get that sword away from mankind. Bloody hell this is more than the odds being against them, they are fucking done.

F for Aku. You did your best. Hey Asushi, time to step up now, yeah?

Would have been a pretty good chapter if Dazai wasnt mentioned or seen. He's way too manipulative (and kinda an asshole) and the fact that Akutagawa just wanted to be noticed by him is kinda sad. Also Atsushi help Aku pls

You fudging killed Aku?!?!!! The hell, no no, this can't be right! Can they actually fix and resurrect their fallen friends as long as they got the page? Please? I don't want any of the main cast to die!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This guy can fucking time travel with the power of this sword?!?!?!?!?
Also this sword can travel in space time and teleport to a different location to cut it's opponent from afar?!?!?!?!?

I think this sword is the most OP in anime/manga EVER!

If you disagree let me know which sword do you think is the best?

And RIP aku... Even though they won in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread