Bungou Stray Dogs - Vol. 26 Ch. 115 - Flecks of Dark Foam

imagine the ada, port mafia, guild, all come together to defeat this guy and it ends with atsushi turning to dazai saying "wow we really acted like one whole organization just now.. i guess it really was our bungo stray dogs" and everyone's happy the end
Then atsushi and the gang all do a massive group hug. Atsushi turns to foydor who's all beat up on the ground, beckoning him to join the hug. As a favor, Fyodor revives those who died, and hugs someone for the last time, says "this really was.... our bungo stray dogs" atsushi thanks fyodor, who turns into dust, and then he and the gang bungo all over the place.

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for the translation

Now i kinda understand what happened. So basically who send message about a new war started, to the past 36 years previously is this ame no gozen, controlled by this fyodor.

I thought it's weird how even after strengthened its power 100x, the sword onnly could time traveling for several seconds. Yet how exactly it could send message to period so far away, 36 years to the past? An idea where future fukuchi boosted the sword power by million or even trillion of times with his life as sacrifice comes to mind, but i found it kinda too convenient. A different idea then comes too mind: the message was a dud, sent by someone who's not fukuchi. But it was too absurd, so it was immediately got scratched.

If everything was orchestrated by fyodor, then everything mnake sense. With his power rejecting death, this colossal plan of his might have been made from a long time ago. A dud message about war, clash of detective agency with port mafia, his own capture, the decay of angel's raison d'etre, are all something he planned for a very long time ago, for the sake of this very moment. Then how everything comes to place, like how both of those 2 swords comes to his grasp to stabbed fukuchi were also kinnda(?) making senses: he has been investigating all of the people and organizations involved in this event for a very long time. About their motivation, how they would act, their ability and power, and how all of those annd other factors interacted with each other, would culminated to result such a moment: a divinne being, controlled by his own hand(pun intended)

Of course all is just still my speculation. But that said, some questions still remains. The biggest one, of course, is: Why he did all of this?

Now how the plot from this point would go? I'm looking forward to the next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
THE F IS HAPPENING
how they will win against fyodor now he have cheat sword master

Users who are viewing this thread