Bunkiten - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Happiness - End

@jovanmilic97 How do you know? Not that I'm doubting you, just curious as to where you got the information since I can't really find any.

personality wise i would have gone for the sister. She seems a lot more chill than the idol and can cook/take care of herself. Realistically, if i loved them both equally, probably the idol. I don't know how much famous idols in japan make or people on tv, but should be a decent amount. Plus her fame would probably rub off on you and open doors for your own career.

@rclay11 You can easily find Bunkiten's raw chapters online. Chapter 7 first page there says short series' final chapter already. Last page says "thank you for reading! look forward to the next work by Kazusa Inaoka!".

Also this. https://twitter.com/wsj_manga/status/1302662837450485762

Dex-chan lover
I know this is the internet and we are okay with incest, but what the fuck man, thats gross.
And dont gimme the "they are not blood related" excuse, they lived as siblings for way too long to change that in a month.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow I didn't think this was going to be this short, I thought maybe 12 chapters.

@Pendragon_Alexander Don't say that name! Blargghhhhrhgh Dammit, too late, got vomit everywhere Blarghrrhgghrhghh, thanks a lot!

Childhood friend even loses to the sister character daaaaang
I'm joking I've seen some childhood friends win it's just this ended so abruptly so I can't think of anything else to say

Users who are viewing this thread