Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 20 - The man who likes me, the man who I like, and the man beside me.

Aggregator gang
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Bunny yelling at him that she judges guys by her looks!? BWAHAHAHAHAHA I love her so much XD
AND GUYYYYYYS!!!! Did y'all see all that skinship between Bunny and Won!!? My heart can't take it!! They are so great together!!!!!!
Lol, those two at the end made me almost forget about Rang entirely haha. Honestly, he's laying it on pretty thick.... I want to appreciate his gestures, but they are just kind of uncomfortable.... And I feel bad cause Bunny was thinking about Industrial Engineering guy while she was with him. I hope she can just admit to him that she's not interested.

Oh, and did I say thank you for this unbelievably wonderful chapter?? Cinnamon Roll Scans, I <3 you guys~~!

Honestly the more I read the more I get confused in a previous chapter she said that the ML was someone unexpected so... JERRY!?!😰

Watch the author pull a full 180° and throw us off with a huge plot twist lol

WHERE THE HELL IS JERRY T~T JERRYYYYYYYYY!!!! THEY ARE TAKING UR FRIEND SHOW UR FACE ALREADY XD

Wooon is so kind. I think won will develop hus feeling to her. Its so funny to see bunny make line😂

won is rlly good friend BUT none of the boys beside him is good enough to be bunny's bf, this purple haired dude is clearly a douche, and the takoyaki senior isnt any better either :/

so either bunnywon or NONE

won is definitely the best man but tbh i see them more as siblings than anything else. he's like a protective older brother. after him, hyun is probably the next best man but i dont see them going anywhere 😭😭 and i dont like yeol anymore but she cant stop thinking about him 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Omg, Bunny, you're making me feel so conflicted hahaha.

First of all, I wouldn't trust anyone who tells me "I like u" in the first dates (it's simply something I don't want to hear casually in the romantic aspect) and also I wouldn't like anyone who says "there're tons of pretty girls around me but I can't stop thinking about u" lmao, what does that even mean? She's supposed to feel grateful for that or what? I mean, why would you care about other girls if you're with me and what's the purpose in saying that? He's a player.

Another thing that I don't like about the silver/pink-haired guy is how pushy he is, there's no need in doing everything for her (more than sweet is annoying, he's not treating her as a person, he's treating her like a doll, a thing that can allow him to keep his act going); it's also unnecessary to throw sweet words 24/7, the more he opens his mouth it doesn't feel genuine and it gets more uncomfortable. Plus the fact that she already said it wasn't necessary and he didn't listen, that's quite similar to her ex's behavior when she went to see him playing even if she didn't want him just because he didn't care about her opinion, and pampering someone blindly is something that she already did as well, but look how much she suffered because of that. I hope she'll block Rang soon, lol.

In other things, I don't get what she finds so good about Yeol, she didn't pay much attention to him in the past, but when she starts dating other boys and because he didn't ask for her number, she keeps thinking in him and comparing them to him, why? I mean, she doesn't know anything about him. I get she's shallow and she's attracted to looks immediately (who hasn't done it before, lol), but she needs to be more careful. :l

Anyway, I like Won a lot more and he's my favorite, no one will win him ever, periodt (at least in my heart lmao), but I think it's ok if he gets rejected, I mean, it'd break my heart but Bunny is free to decide. Even if Won is perfect, she has the right to not want to be with him, but I do admit I have high hopes since she praised him a lot haha (pls author, make it true :c). I just feel they'd be a really awesome couple since she can be herself with him, she doesn't lie or hide, she hasn't been hurt by him or is afraid of him, she feels free to put boundaries and being honest, to say what she thinks is right or not and that's something she doesn't do with anyone else (not even with Jerry).

I do see Jerry plays an important role here, he seems like the hidden boss in a video game, and if Bunny's emotional bad habits came mainly from that memory with Jerry, then it means he holds power in her life, that could lead to some kind of relationship and also they met since many years before so ofc he has that on his side as well. I don't think I'd be able to like any other than Won but I'm curious to see what will happen with Jerry (and his face, if the author is gonna bring so much mystery, he better be iconic lol).

My wish for Bunny is to be a little less shallow, simply because she doesn't like to be judged in that way either. I also wish she'd start to treating herself preciously and talk whatever is in her mind just like she does with Won. I also want her to judge people based on their actions as she does with the 1.90m guy, lol. If she does that she'll be fine.

BunnyXWon 100% >u< ty guys!

Users who are viewing this thread