Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 21 - 100% Pure Taste

so except for won, they all basically fell in love with bunny at first sight?

We haven't seen glasses-kun for awhile, wonder if they'll play a friendship role like Won or something like love at first sight from appearance like the plastic nose kun. I can't remember anyone else name besides Bunny and Won since I'm rooting for em 😅

omg kinda rooting for yeol she’s already so shy around him and unconsciously thinking bout him to the point she even called him at 1am 🤭

Oh, blond hair mc basically wants a kind girl, but was rude towards black hair mc when he heard he was asking about kind girls .... I smell hate lmao. I am sure this chapter and the next one won't help.

I didn't like blond hair mc at first because he said he was coming to Bunny with a plan, but now I understand more so I kinda want to ship him with her ... But at the same I don't want to hahah.
For some reasons, I am waiting for Jerry. Hope you worth it buddy

Dex-chan lover
DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Yeol is okay I guess. His feelings are genuine and I guess he’s honest with himself about lacking kindness?? But then what good qualities does he have?

yeol basically admitted that he LACK of kindness which is why he interested in bunny. on the other hand, won is a complete opposite of yeol because he is super kind to everyone especially to bunny. so im sorry although won is nice as friend i still ship bunny with won ahaha he is like THE best boy it is what bunny deserves

I ship Bunny and Yeol but I also ship her with Oppaaaa. Can we go 3P route? Or Harem route? But the purple haired guy is kinda meh.

Users who are viewing this thread