Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 21 - 100% Pure Taste

Hahahaha nice timing, Won! I'm always rooting for him lmao, you go my boy! >u<

Oh, lol, well, at least Yeol liked Bunny since before, so that's fine I guess, but tbh I don't see anything particularly attractive about him? Like yeah, he has a nice body (which I think is why the artist gave us that little fanservice) but I don't see what else. To me his relationship with Bunny just lacks in comparison with BunnyxWon and probably BunnyxJerry, he's not the worst of the guys yet not the best either. I also don't understand why she's so full of him, they've done almost nothing together plus her last relationship was quite horrible, so I don't understand why her fears apply to everyone else but him? And now Yeol even said they've done enough to reach that point but what they've done? A meal? Lol. It's too convenient IMO.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope Yeol won't do anything bad. That "I want to date a complimentary girl - a kind girl" was hella ominous.

I don't really like yeol. He's looking for a girl who is nice to compliment what he lacks? Like damn, I know where that relationship is going to end up. And then he gets so hostile about some dude who's close to her? Like I don't understand the attraction, they barely know each other. Sure a mini-crush yes, but to be feeling that attracted to someone to be acting like that :\

Users who are viewing this thread