Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 22 - I can't call you.

bunny: i don't wanna be a cc cause i learned it's important to be an independent asian woman in society
the dudes bunny's coincidentally met: *fighting to the death for bunny's heart*

Team Yeol all the way! Won is a great friend, but that’s it 😆 their relationship is perfect like that.

Dex-chan lover
Team Won! She’s already comfortable with him plus I don’t trust that Yeol hangs around those guys

I’m starting to lean more towards Won since some scenes with Yeol seem kinda shady. It wouldn’t be too bad if Won and Bunny just stayed friends since they’re so wholesome but I’m getting ML vibes from Won since he gets more screen time and he really cares for Bunny. I might be wrong tho since this webtoon seems to be doing a really good job of subverting expectations and being somewhat realistic lol

Aggregator gang
Ahhhh I understand XD Bunny has all these amazing guys around her, but it's gotta be stressful since they all appeared at once!! I would be feeling conflicted too, AND she's super busy!?
Good luck, Bunny! I hope you can hold onto your sanity for a while XD

Man I wish my main problem in life right now was having five stupid hot guys actively pursuing me 😔😔

Can we just have Won stay as Bunny's good friend and have her meet someone else outside of campus (that Won actively likes and can support their relationship)?
That was Bunny isn't a CC!! I love W+B's vibe too much to let it go haha

im just curious how won managed to stay friend and oppa without any romantic feeling to bunny when he ALWAYS opposed every guy that took interest in bunny... yeah. anyway yeah i love won if all the other guys turned out to be a douche then better bunny ends up with won. pls jerry come thru we just saw a glimpse of you from bunny's mind and nothing more so far :(

Users who are viewing this thread