Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 27 - Rabbit and Fox

thank you guys for speedy updates~
yeol's true intentions and steps have been shown in this chapter!! i feel like he's growing on me, and then next to him is rang (other uni guy) bc he wants to get to know bunny too! hmmm i wonder how the movie date will play out?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeol is talking his time and effort to earn Bunny's affection while Won here is doing a speedrun lol

Dex-chan lover
the line about the fox falling for his own trick... oof thats some 👌 writing i live for it

i was team yeol first, but now i like won more i think haha. thanks for the chapter!

Happy to see there is progress for yeol 😍😍😍 I prefer Yeol than Rang.
But I am still rooting for Won and Bunny.

Thank you for update 😍

atm theres jothing romantic between hunny and won so i dont ship them yet, theyre like bffs and then theyll date later along the line.BUT RN I NEED YEOL X BUNNY BECAUSE THAT FLUFFFFF

It's so refreshing to see a male character like yeol, I really hope he's the male lead. Their interactions is really effortless? And he seems really considerate of bunny's feelings and his monologues are really intriguing. They're really compatible, physically and emotionally.

Dex-chan lover
I love Won but I can have him for myself I guess •3•

Yeol seems okay so far
Though he has a bad reputation???
But way way WAY better than Rang

Omg!! They're so frickin cute!!
Still can't decide if I'm with Team Yeol or Team Won.

If I ship bunny with industrial design .... Does that mean I can ship won with myself??

Fed-Kun's army
Won is my favorite character but romance wise I think I'm rooting for Yeol for now

Won's name is literally money 🤣🤣🤣 just realized
anyways... Won would probably give bunny a chance if she liked him owo too bad

Users who are viewing this thread