Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 29 - Definitely Not a Fresh Guy

Thank you for translating!
This writing for this chapter is horrible. I don't get what the author's trying to tell us??? If Yeol is supposed to be strict with a low tolerance for bs, why does Nami dislike him? Understandable from the guy's POV but why is Nami all against him? And its literally so weird how the author tried to plug in info the other boys but then missed out on glasses guy? Was that on purpose? Those series of texts, which character was telling us that? Ugh, I really hope there's no future chapters like this -_-

i really love to see how she is not even close to the other girls but all of them are looking out for her 💞

Aggregator gang
I really like Nami. Not sure if her dislike of Yeol's personality is meant to be foreshadowing or just a comical thing.

OMG I LUV BOTH YEOL AND WON WTHHHHHH I JUST REALLY LUV THIS WEBTOON OMGGGSGSHAHSKAKAKAOO

Fed-Kun's army
So Yeol scolded that guy.. good.. I thought he was a bad guy .. thank you!

So Yeol doesn't agree with objectifying women just like Won, so he's waaay better in my eyes now. I honestly don't know what to think? The storytelling is a bit messy.
But I suppose it's like "people you love can be flawed" kinda story, where you accept your loved ones as they are (as long as they are not jerks ofc)

I also don't ship her with Won as much because I think he has more of a male best friend/protective father figure role now.

yeol is too good omg he is so precious how could anyone not see him in a better light now after these past chapters

Users who are viewing this thread