Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 33 - Fox and Wolf

I KNEW HE WAS SUS BUT OK WHO CARES, CHAP 33 AND I STILL DON'T WHat JERRY LOOKS LIKE :D

Just saw the next chap from the raws and wonky eyes looks so much better with his hair up damn 0.0

My ex is like that Rang shit man I’m bad at picking real guys. Give me a Yeol please!!!

We still haven't seen jerry. And author has been deliberately hiding his appearance this whole time....very mystery 🧐 makes me feel like he might be the ML based on this special treatment but also???? Why hasn't he showed up yettt

From the start, I didn't have any good feeling from Rang like he's too clingy and besides that, his messages didn't seem genuine. I was f*cking right! He's trash.

Rang you absolute scumbag i will choke you and shove your head in a tub of boiling acid before i skin you alive and feed you to the alligators

Fed-Kun's army
I’m not surprised by Rang. Such a manipulative jerk and player. Ugh! Can’t wait till she show him

PINK WAS THE IMPOSTOR

Ugh, the last panel was so appropriate, I cannot believe I believed he was good but all his talk about appearance really got on my nerve then everything is exposed now.
I feel so bad for even trusting fictional characters now TT

Fvck i hate overly flirtatious guys and i kinda hate how bunny fell for it. Tf, about time we cancel a guy from the harem. Byeeeeeeee rang!~

I don't understand...🤔 Why did she still go out with Rang if she thought he wasn't kind? Like she was so excited for the potential date with Yeol on sunday, but still went out with Rang the day before? I don't understandddd! 😤 We all knew he was sketchy, but the reveal really felt like a slap in the face. I didn't think he would be that bad at first! Also, what a shitty way to force a kiss... disgusting. Especially, what he said after🙄

Fed-Kun's army
Bunny's mentality about dating is honestly confusing but at least one out of five was "officially" blocked I guess

THIS MANHWA IS SO COMPLICATED, BUT ALSO NOT COMPLICATED AT THE SAME TIME
thank you author for dragging out the douchebag's arc

Users who are viewing this thread