Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 35 - Can a shitty car turn into a benz too?

i feel like the author is gonna reveal how trashy each guy is one by one LMFAOOO won I'm holding out for u please be a good guy

Oh my gosh that sequence with Yeol and his girlfriends made me remember all the shitty fuckboys I know in college.

That "making a girl feel so bad she wants to break up with you even though you're the one who wants to break up" play is straight up something my friend did to his girlfriend lmao

Aggregator gang
Lol, these last two chapters have felt all over the place. Is it just me? The conversation, the flashbacks, their feelings. I feel like I'm not understanding it all properly T-T
But I still love it. These two are so fun together! I love both of their personalities <3 Flawed and weird and more beautiful because of it haha (minus the stuff Yeol did to his girlfriend... That stuff was definitely not so beautiful... But I feel like he's going to grow as a person after meeting Bunny, so that makes me excited!)
Thanks for the chapter!

This chapter confirmed something to me: Yeol is near trash. I swear the farthest away from Bunny is Won but he’s the closest. He’s gonna endgame.

Yeol has been giving me bad vibes with his shitty expectations and trash f-boy vibes. Sure he did that in highschool but wtf it’s overflowing in college.

So, uh, nobody noticed Bunny saying she smokes as well? Was that for real? Somehow felt out of character for her...

Also, I don't know why there is so much hate on Yeol. He's straight up my number one pick together with Won (at least, that is, if he's truly changed from his former ways). I like the concept of people being able to learn through their life experiences and not being static, one dimensional characters. Also I'm actually pretty intrigued by a character design going from playboy a*hole to decent w I t h o u t the fl having to suffer the brunt of his learning experience.

Fed-Kun's army
Yesh, Yeol was like that in the past. That was hard to watch, i felt sympathy for his ex. I hope he is not the same person like he was in the past.

I was rooting for him at first but after a few chapters I’ve come to realize he’s unrealistic. I do like that he is being honest with her but I don’t foresee a romantic relationship anymore. They just look like friends hanging out.

so the subhead seems to mean that YEOL who was a shitty car can turn into a benz only to BUNNY.

Users who are viewing this thread