Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 36 - True Love and Fake Love

OMG JUST GO OUT WITH HIM OMGHHHGG HE SO CUTEEEEEE- thank u for the chapter!!!

Aggregator gang
Love how Yeol read Rang for filth, hope Bunny knows he's scum

Yeol was between really shabby (body shaming) and really caring (supporting her and kinda empowering her to not project the fault unto herself) in this chappie. I don't know what to think of him. And...was that like a goodbye?

Dex-chan lover
Rang is trash but that's not really an excuse to bodyshame lmao, I'm glad he recognizes his flaws but I'm def still on team won

bunny, just block that rang guy. he's not worth your time okay go date yeol or won or whoever you want. there's still another option ;)

Aggregator gang
Why does this feel like Yeol is actually giving up??? Don't do it!! Just keep trying! Be her rebound T-T
Also, did you guys change something in your translation process?? I'm really just having a hard time following their conversation these past few chapters.... I really appreciate you scanlating this for us!!! But it makes me sad that I'm so confused T-T I want to understand this beautiful series inside and out!!! Or maybe the raws were pretty confusing too?? I've seen that happen before...
Well, either way, thanks for the chapter!!

I'm both on team Yeol and Won. It doesn't matter who she ends up with, as long as it's either of these two. I just want Rang to f*** off. I felt that guy was sus ever since the first time he was introduced.

omg THIS IDIOT- JUST DITCH THAT SHIT
ISTG IF I WAS AT HER PLACE SINCE THE TIME I'D SEE HIM HOLDING A GIRL IN THAT "PERVERTED WAY" I'D JUST BLOCK HIM
UGHHHH

Aah, Yeol is such a well-written character. He's so far from being one-dimensional - it's just refreshing to read. (And I like him a lot.) He's a good guy who seems confident, but has a lot of insecurities deep down...
Only a few more chapters to go... and I got the feeling things will turn out different than I would like them to; haha. But I'll still enjoy reading this wonderful story.
Huge thank you to all the people working on this translation! Your efforts and hard work do not go unnoticed. 💕

Dex-chan lover
aww it was so good of yeol to tell bunny that if bad guys hurt her, it's not her fault
always so easy as a girl to think being mistreated was your own fault

Users who are viewing this thread