Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 38 - Love is all in the timing

i get it tho since she just rejected yeol by saying she liked someone and have a kiss with that guy. it would be akward if she dated yeol after seeing what happend she would look like she's jumping from man to man. also yeol eliminated himself...

i guess more than being a typical harem story this is like a reflection on dating...? which is good in its own way, i just thought we'd be getting more of like a cliché storyline with each character bc they're so archetypical, like studying w the nerdy guy, seeing the athletic guy play soccer and ur heart beats faster etc etc. this is nice too though and def fulfills slice of life genre tag lmao T.T personally i'm hoping they introduce more female characters...? it wld be fun if there started to be multiple pairings and then there cld be like diversity in dating styles etc + there wouldn't be such big gaps of time w/o the other male leads... the way this webtoon works is more like, whatever male lead is on the page u start liking imo... won was there for like ten chapters, then yeol, then someone else will be here for ten chapters... it's like whoever's in front of u, u like lol </3 anyways enjoying it ^^ thank u so much cinnamon roll scans <3 and good luck w school as well!!

ok i get the logic but i don’t like the management/execution of the plot line of the whole ~timing was wrong~ legit..... its like a mutual choice of both of them not communicating. i feel like the whole issue would’ve been solved if she simply told him what she was doing and what she felt

Bunny and Won need to Marry already.

Hyun is so hot but so cute
Won is the hottest person I’ve seen after Levi Ackerman

I agree with her friend she should go for (gawoon?) the one with short hair 😭😭😭 He's just.. I really don't know I just want her to end up with him.. That's B4 Jerry appears.. so idk if I'm going to change my mind when jerry appears TT

Tf is this sht, "reverse harem" is gonna be the end of me. I'll be back on my isekais once i finish this tho it's on-going. Oml i'm hella confused and frustrated now, someone summon jerry now.

Users who are viewing this thread