Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 40 - Last Chapter of Season 1

Damn. I’m so disappointed in Jerry. I was really hoping he was going to be... like a callous older brother type. But he’s just a jerk.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't understand anything here. Mainly because I just skim through the parts of Yeol and bunny. So can anybody give a brief explanation? Pls...

JERRY!!!! Aaaaahh I knew it was coming since I read the raws but season 2 bout to pop off

Thanks translating team I know this is a hard series to translate but it really is one of my favorites. I love how it illustrates modern dating.

BRUH NOOK! Is this why the author gave us SUCH A FEAST FOR THE EYES! NOOOO THATS LITERALLY A WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT THIS MANGA!!! I CANT DO ITTT

Jerry was the last trauma for Bunny, guys.
Yeol is gonna wish that Won goes to hell at this point. It was so funny how he wants Won to be far away from Bunny.

Seems like al the other side MLS are gonna meet up at the getaway thing.

Thank you for every chapter so far! And thank goddess, the raws are already past that between-the-seasons-break. 😇

Omg, how effing huuuuge is that bus?! 🤣😂 (The panel where Yeol's watching them while on the phone with Won...)

Thank you very much for the chapters.
Finally the mysterious Jerry has appeared. It could be assumed that Jerry is gonna fill Rang's spot in season 2.

AYEEEE WE MET JERRY... and he’s a dick???? I’m very confused as to which one was Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread