Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 40 - Last Chapter of Season 1

that was a great season, thank you for translating it!

im really curious to know which one of the two guys (the one with annoying mindset or the one who seems to have some sense) jerry is. i feel like the author purposely make it in a way we can be confused about it but i hope he is not the one who was talking about ranks

Petition for Yeol and Won to get together and beat up Jerry. I just know he’s the root of her self esteem problems.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!! Hope to see you again soon 🤩🤩🤩 team won forever hehe

Hey wow what a cliffhanger! So excited for that MT!!! And Jerry is finally revealed~
Thank you for translating season 1!!!

Was I the only one surprised at Won’s thoughts that he was the only one good enough for Bunny? Honestly didn’t see that coming at all that like he was manipulating what was going on behind the scenes O-O. Like it was said that Won was the reason why Rang was in her life. It gave Won a dark side imo. Also I’m a little confused haha

OMG JERRY!! also thanks heaps for translating, its my first webtoon and its been a wonderful season :"""") started reading the other stuff yall translate too!!

That's s Jerry??? HE'S TRASH

OMG

BUNNY THATS YOUR BEST FRIEND CHILDHOOD FRIEND??? EHHHH

Also this webtoon makes me wary of men... I'm like??? Ewww men are trash (except for Won [me in confusion some says he sketchy I guess...] & some of guy friends...)

Aggregator gang
We finally saw Jerry!!!!!! And he's a total jerk lol. I love him~
Though.... Is he the reason that Bunny has confidence issues!? I sure hope not T-T
I can't wait for Jerry and Won to meet XD
Thanks for the chapter~ Looking forward to season 2!! Have a nice break guys~!

Jerry has to be the blond with shades... the other guy looked slimy af lol

omg please tell me jerry is not the silver-haired guy
Why couldn't he have been the black-haired cutie who spotted them TTMTT

wow reading this manhwa always makes me think ah no... but are men really like this...? and then i think back on my own experiences and it’s like yes... they are... anyways season one was fun, but i hope the author picks a definite track soon T.T maybe it’s just me bc i don’t read a lot of harem but is it like this till the end...? just never knowing who is ml? somehow it’s endlessly tiring... felt for a moment like i was reading bl when yeol was like respond within 15 sec of my text to won lolol. i hope they become proper friends, honestly they don’t need to take what has happened between them so far that seriously and their banter is good. regardless, i want bunny to leave them in the dust at this point... they keep talking about protecting her pride, and i agreed before, but what’s with this going behind her back to discuss her personal affairs? neither of them are even dating her, at this point of time, they have no such “right” over her. it’s a bit upsetting. anyways i’m predicting that the sporty kid will not go anywhere romantically. glasses has been forgotten about for so long i feel doubtful with him too. jerry will be a trigger for more plot events. so it’s still between won and yeol then... ah... how tiring ~~~

@rockyhorse nope not at all I though that he would think like that.. cuz it's kinda obvious that he is "best" for her.. at least for me cuz I ship them together 😄

I KNEW IT theres something off about jerry from bunnys flashback back then.... he IS a playboy 💀

also won saying "is she really just a dongsaeng to me?" NOOO she isnt, you actually like her oooo you want to date her so bad oooo

Users who are viewing this thread