Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 8 - There is Dignity

Bruh who the hell am I suppose to ship her with if all of them are near perfection

AHHHH IM SCREAMING THEY'RE SO CUTE HAHAHAH. i love Bunny omg and it was so cute when he brought up her love for fillings in bread LOL. he's no.1 for me now

There is one we still don't know, isn't there?
I kinda find myself finding it hard to ship them seriously if I don't yet understand the story behind their interest in her all of a sudden...

I am soo confused. Why are they all interested in her all of a sudden. All asking for her phone number after meeting her once it's weird. I think the blondie is the most normal one so far but I cant ship anyone yet

Can't wait to meet guy number five!! Though I prolly think it's Jerry hehehe

Everything seems so enjoyable for now. I don't have to stress myself into shipping right away lol I just really want Bunny to be happy!!

This guy wasn't really my fav before, but somehow I'm starting to like him more because he's really doing his best to get close to Bunny while being considerate and respectful, plus he really knows how to treat her love for food and idk, that's cute. I do need to meet Jerry in order to decide what ship I'm gonna prefer lmao.

The smart type lost points for being judgemental, I already have a previous major and now I'm studying Cinematography and I get bored of people who think we're not smart or we're superficial or we can't reach successful careers or whatever *insert something here* that's seeing down upon arts, etc. Like, dude-

Edit:
In other things, I don't think I can tryly ship her with anybody just knowing other's looks and personalities, I want to know what does she likes, in an inner emotional way. Pls. Ty guys <3

Users who are viewing this thread