Bunny and Her Boys

This series seems fun 🤭 Thank you always for your hard work and introducing us to this fun series!!

Group Leader
For this to get more chapters the best you can do as readers, is sharing this with your friends and rating it 10/10 and following ❤️❤️ This series is super difficult to scanalate so pls give it lots of love and attention ❤️❤️

Group Leader
Good Lord! When was the last time I saw a Korean webcomic that did not have completely ridiculous dresses and reborn villainesses?!

Cinnamon Roll and Flatboi Scans are going for sainthood bringing this to the English readership. I worship them, if only for the break they are giving my brain cells (the Goosellina, Aerilililiana and Johnessa of the Korean webcomic sphere have committed real murder among my brain cells).

And I commend them for picking up a tough translation. I wish them all the luck in the world with it. The Korean language is one heck of a beast. I tried tackling it. I failed at it. But it has taught me supreme respect for those that manage to translate Korean webcomics.

This being said, am I the only one who gets "Cheese in the Trap" vibes from virtually all of Bunny's boys?! This really reads like a fluffier, lighter "Cheese in the Trap" (which for me is a good thing - I loved "Cheese in the Trap", a classic).

I gotta thank y’all for scanning this. I - I’m in love with bunny and it’s super funny. And reading the raws right now. I don’t regret a thing. Although I cant spoil anything because the other chapters aren’t translated, I hope you do your best! (Also, I’m korean so yeah I can read the raws)

ahh~ i feel so refreshed by reading this <3 i luv bunny so much, her personality really sticks to me lol
thank you so much to the scans team for taking the time and effort with scanning this webtoon
I hope they wont drop this series because it has a lot of potential!!!

Group Leader
@aylim5009 If u are willing to or have time could u help us out with the translations for this series? It’s kind of hard to translate because there are a lot of slang and etc so we really need you 😭😭. Please consider joining us, we need you 🙏🏻😔

I 100% support Bunny and her quest for handsome men. I’m only one chapter in and this is manhwa is a breath of fresh air and hilarious. Bunny’s friends make it that much better, too. Thank you for this series, and I look forward to more!

I love this and I'm soo glad the scanlators picked this up!! The art is great and it's truly a feast for the eyes HAHAHAH! Can't wait for more

On one side, I find this idea of handsome men only a bit shallow. Handsome men are not always good and their good looks will not make up for their negative sides. Same thing with less handsome men. But well, Korea is a society that values good looks and might be more inclined to favor beautiful people for relationships. So no wonder they would be writing about it. This is meant for their market, not for mine.

However, as another commenter said … thank you for not bringing yet another European-inspired, romantic adventure with unidimensional characters reborn as villainess, bla bla bla. This is a fun read, not anything mind-blowing, but not as tiring as always reading the same tropes over and over again. This genre has its own tropes, but since we sure as heck are not drowning in them, they are definitely more enjoyable.

This is so funny!!!! I just caught up to all the chapters and I’ve just been smiling the whole time.

Thank you so much for updating 😭😆😆🤣🤣🥰🥰😍😍😍🥰🥰

Thank you very much for translating. I just stumbled on it and stuck. It is a gem.

Oh my god! Thank you so much for translating this!! I love it so much huhu T_T

Users who are viewing this thread