Burari Isekai Kemo no Tabi

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Messages
1,375
Bunny girl? Awesome. Cow girl? SUPER AWESOME!! But then there's an annoying small cat girl....every harem has that one member no one likes. I'd kill for one of these stories without a boring cookie cutter tsundere. EDIT: I am now happy to say I was wrong. Yes, the cat girl is rude and violent for the first couple chapters but grows out of it and can even admit her feelings for him! The art is really good, give it a try.
 
Last edited:
Supporter
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
284
I wonder if maybe there was some court case or law change in Japan a few years ago, redefining what's too lewd to be shown in normal manga, with the outcome that nipples are now A-OK - and that's why the raunchier mangas now shove them into your face at every opportunity.

Anyway, this is definitely one of those raunchier mangas.
 
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Messages
38
Art & presentation is great,
Story is nothing grand, but good and enough to keep things going
And it doesn't shy away at the smut stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top